This Policy defines the rules of storing and accessing information on the User's devices by means of Cookies files, used to provide services provided by electronic means requested by the User, by OPENSPACEJEK LP with its registered office in Warsaw.
- Administrator - Admin means OPENSPACEJK LP with its office registered in Warsaw (address: Dygata street 8/95, 01-748 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the city of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register) Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000674535, NIP: 5223089910, Regon: 367093253, which provides services by electronic means and stores and accesses information in the User's devices.
- Cookies - oznacza dane informatyczne, w szczególności niewielkie pliki tekstowe, zapisywane i przechowywane na urządzeniach za pośrednictwem których Użytkownik korzysta ze stron internetowych Serwisu.
- Own Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Service.
- External Cookies - means Cookies placed by Administrator's partners via the Website.
- Service - means a website or an application under which the Administrator runs the website, operating under the domain(s) www.kaktus24.eu
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User obtains access to the Service.
- User - means an entity to which, in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations, services may be provided by electronic means or with which an Agreement on the provision of services by electronic means may be concluded.
- Types of cookies used
- The cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User Device. Especially in this way it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to the User Devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and to customize the Website individually for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the time of storing them on the Device and the assigned value.
The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: are stored on the User Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User Device.
- Permanent Cookies: are stored on the User Device and remain there until deleted. The end of a browser session or the disabling of the Device does not delete them from the User Device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User Device.
- The user has the possibility to limit or disable the access of cookies to their Device. If you use this option, you will be able to use the Service, apart from the functions that by their nature require cookies.
- Purposes for which cookies are used
The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
- adjust the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimize the use of the Website pages;
- recognition of the Service User's device and its location and, accordingly, the display of the website, adjusted to its individual needs;
- remember settings selected by the User and personalize the User interface, e.g. within the scope of the selected language or region from which the User originates;
- remember the history of visited pages on the site in order to recommend the content;
- font size, appearance of the website, etc.
Entrusting the user with the service and ensuring the user's session on the service
- maintenance of the Service User session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Service;
- correct configuration of selected functions of the Service, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
- optimization and increase of efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites
- adjust the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimize the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow you to recognize the basic parameters of the User Device and properly display the website, tailored to his or her individual needs;
- proper service of the affiliate program, enabling in particular verification of the sources of redirecting Users to the websites of the Service.
Memorizing the user's location
- correct configuration of selected functions of the Service, allowing in particular to adjust the information provided to the User taking into account his or her location.
Audience analysis, studies and auditing
- create anonymous statistics that help to understand how Service Users use Service pages to improve their structure and content.
Providing of advertising services
- adjust the advertisements of services and products of third parties presented on the Website;
- Ensuring safety and reliability of service
- Service configuration
The Administrator of the service uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
Present multimedia content on the website of the Service, which is downloaded from an external website:
- www.vimeo.com [administator cookies: Vimeo, LLC. with headquarters in USA]
- www.youtube.com [administrator cookies: Google Inc with headquarters in USA]
- www.wrzuta.pl [administrator cookies: Free4Fresh Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw]
Collection of general and anonymous static data through analytical tools:
- IAI-Shop.com [administrator cookies: IAI S.A. with headquarters in Szczecin]
- Google Analytics [administrator cookies: Google Inc with headquarters in USA]
- Gemius Traffic [administrator cookies: Gemius S.A. with headquarters in Warszawie]
- Stat24 [administrator cookies: Redefine Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warszawie]
Present advertisements tailored to the User's preferences using the Internet advertising tool:
- Google AdSense [administrator cookies: Google Inc with headquarters in USA]
- Ad company [administrator cookies: Internetowy Dom Mediowy net S.A with headquarters in Warsaw]
- Ad company AdTaily [administrator cookies: AdTaily Sp. z o.o with headquarters in Cracow]
- Logging in to the service by means of an account in another service:
- Facebook Connect [administrator cookies: Facebook Inc with headquarters in USA or Facebook Ireland with headquarters in Ireland]
- Google [administrator cookies: Google Inc with headquarters in USA]
- LinkedIn [administrator cookies: LinkedIn Ireland Limited with headquarters in Ireland]
- Paypal [administrator cookies: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A with headquarters in Luxembourg lub PayPal Inc. with headquarters in USA]
- Use of interactive functions to popularize the site through social networking sites:
- twitter.com [administrator cookies: Twitter Inc. with headquarters in USA]
- plus.google.com [administrator cookies: Google Inc with headquarters in USA]
- Facebook.com [administrator cookies: Facebook Inc z siedzibą w USA lub Facebook Ireland with headquarters in Ireland]
- nk.pl [administrator cookies: Nasza Klasa Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wroclaw]
- LinkedIn.com [administrator cookies: LinkedIn Ireland Limited with headquarters in Ireland]
- chce.to [administrator cookies: chce.to sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Gdansk]
- Pinterest [administrator cookies: Pinterest, Inc. with headquarters in USA]
- Present opinions on the website of the Service, which are downloaded from an external website:
- opineo.pl [administrator cookies: Opineo Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wroclaw]
- ceneo.pl [administrator cookies: Grupa Allegro sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Poznan]
Use functions to facilitate communication via the Website which are downloaded from an external website:
- skype.com [administrator cookies: Microsoft Corporation with headquarters in USA]
- Present multimedia content on the website of the Service, which is downloaded from an external website:
- Possibility to specify storage conditions or access conditions for cookies
- You can independently and at any time change your settings for Cookies by setting the conditions for storing and accessing your Device by Cookies. You can change the settings referred to in the previous sentence by using your web browser settings or by configuring the service. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform about each time cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).
- User can delete cookies at any time by configuring the features of the chosen web browser.