Returns & Exchanges
- Being a consumer you have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the Internet Shop within 14 days without giving any reason. The period to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which you came into possession of the goods or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by a clear statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail).
- The goods must be properly packed and protected against damage.
- The Customer shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
- In case of withdraw from the contract, we will refund all the payments received from you for the goods, except for the costs of delivery.
- Returned products must be sent back to the address: Kaktus24.eu, ul. Palacowa 25, Boxzone 3, 05-816 Michalowice, Poland together with the received set of documents.
If you want to withdraw from the contract and return the goods, download return form by clicking this icon Download now
- The Buyer may exchange the goods for another after prior contact with the seller, up to 14 days from receipt of goods provided that the goods are intact.
- We do not accept parcels sent COD. The shipment should be sent as a registered shipment.
- Products should be properly packed and protected from damage.
- Returned goods should be sent together with the received set of documents.
- The Customer bears the direct cost of exchange the goods.
- Replacement with a more expensive product: The Customer must pay the difference in price + the cost of re-shipping.
Difference payment gap should be transferred on specified bank account:
- Beneficiary: Openspacejk LP
- Bank name: PEKAO S.A.
- EUR acct: PL 39 1240 5211 1978 0010 7329 0060
- SWIFT/BIC: PKOP PL PW
- Exchange for a cheaper product: the cost of the chosen delivery option is deducted from the difference in price, the rest is returned to the account specified by the Customer.
- In order to exchange the goods or make a complaint, you need to download and fill in the complaint form and send it back together with the receipt and watch or send it by e-mail to email@example.com
If you want to complain (or exchange) about the goods, download this blank form by clicking the following icon. Download now
If the Customer does not adhere to at least one of the rules (or regulations) concerning his case, the Seller reserves the right to refuse to return or exchange the goods.